Optical Network Certification (ONC) Program
Leverage your investment in Nokia optical technology and prepare for the future in optical networking with the Nokia ONC program. The ONC program is designed to provide industry professionals with the training and skills needed to design, implement, and manage/maintain optical networks based on the Nokia 1830 Photonic Service Switch (PSS) and Network Functions Manager for Transport (NFM-T) (OMS).
Advanced Optical Network Management with NFM-T Seminar
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
10:00am – 12:30 pm
In this 2.5 hour seminar, you will discover how to optimize the Nokia NFM-T management system, to efficiently and effectively manage an 1830 PSS-based optical network. This seminar focuses on specific advanced node configurations, network construction, assurance and fault management. This includes mixedplane/ cascading network configuration, MRN/CDC-F service provisioning and traffic/server maintenance.
Leverage the Features of the GMPLS Routing Engine Seminar
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
1:30pm – 3:00pm
This 1.5 hour seminar will present the value proposition of Nokia GMPLS Routing Engine (GMRE) in controlling optical transport networks. After introducing the key GMPLS features, the seminar will focus on the technologies and solutions supported
by GMRE and will show some typical use cases. Protections such as SBR, GR and PRC are included, and fiber cut scenarios will also be discussed.
Registration for both seminars available on a first-come, first serve basis as part of the event registration.
ONC Written Exams
The Optical Network Certification (ONC) program is designed to provide industry professionals with the training and skills needed to design, implement, manage and maintain optical networks based on the Nokia 1830 Photonic Service Switch (PSS) and 1350 Optical Management System (OMS).
Several certification tracks are planned for the program. Written exams from both the Optical Network Design Expert and Optical Network Architect certifications will be offered during the event:
- Exam# 4A0-250
Nokia Fundamentals of Optical Network Design
- Exam # 4A0-255
Nokia Advanced Optical Network Design
- Exam #4A0-260
Nokia Advanced Optical Network Management with 1350 OMS
- Exam# 4A0-265
Nokia Optical Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Navigate to the Pearson VUE Nokia page using the following link: https://home.pearsonvue.com/nokia
- On the righthand side, select “Sign in”
- Once successfully logged in, select “View Exams” from the Exam Catalog
- Search the preferred exam and select “Go”
- Select “Schedule This Exam”
- In the search engine, type: Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas
- Select “Nokia AON APAC” and click “Next”
- Select the preferred date and time for the exam
- Once selected, click “Proceed to Checkout” and follow the required steps to checkout
- At the payment page, input the Promo Code: AONSeoul2019
- Click “Apply” and your payment will be completed